Due to current government regulations, all those who attend in person, access the venue or attend any social function must be fully immunised or have a valid exemption.
Make sure you check into the venue via the QLD Check-in App. Click here for more information on downloading the app and uploading your proof of vaccination. Proof of vaccination will be required by the venue to gain entry. The Symposium Managers have no control over this requirement and the onus is on the individual to provide proof of vaccination.
If during the Symposium, or up to 14 days post-event, you begin to feel unwell or exhibit any symptoms, please:
• Leave the Meeting location immediately
• Isolate yourself from others
• Get tested immediately at a COVID-19 Testing Clinic and isolate until you receive a negative result.
• Sanitise regularly
• Follow the directions of your healthcare professional
• Notify our staff as soon as possible on +61 2 9265 0700 or at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have contracted Covid.
If you have any concerns about your onsite experience or would like to contact our team, please email us on email@example.com
The DC 2022 Symposium Managers are not responsible for any mandatory quarantine fees and travel and border responsibility rests with the individual arriving in Cairns, Queensland.
Please see the latest news on each state and territory interstate border restrictions below.
Australia Captial Territory